These feedback training materials will upskill your learners in both giving and receiving feedback. Consequently, the training session will enable your learners to understand and recognise the value of healthy, transparent and meaningful feedback.
Time is spent understanding the barriers which inhibit feedback and how the application of different communication styles can help to overcome these. Learners will grow to understand their requirement to role model the art and grace of actively seeking and listening to feedback from others. The training materials support the facilitator to coach learners to set the tone for those they lead, promoting feedback as a positive source of insight, even when the content may be challenging to hear.
Our Giving and Receiving Feedback training explores a range of feedback techniques, providing your learners with the skills to maximise the performance of their colleagues, through the provision of timely and effective feedback.
- Understand the purpose and benefits of feedback
- Explore the real barriers to giving and receiving feedback
- Identify a range of techniques for giving and receiving feedback
- Practically apply techniques to real feedback situations
- Confidently and capably face into feedback situations and gain the most effective outcome.
- Understanding what gets in the way of giving feedback
- The different responses to feedback and how to best manage these
- Understanding different communication styles and how to work with these
- The ‘vicious’ and ‘virtuous’ circles
- Exploring feedback techniques and using these on ‘real’ feedback situations.
- Welcome and Scene Setting
- Feedback – Purpose, Benefits and Barriers
- Transactional Analysis
- Ego State
- Exploring Parent, Adult, Child through feedback
- Strategies to remain in Adult
- The Circles of Feedback
- Vicious and Virtuous Circles
- Feedback Tips and Techniques
- Commitment to Action
- Script (Master Class)
- Materials Checklist
- Joining Instructions
- Trainer Guidance
- Flip Chart Guide
- Activity Briefs/Supporting Materials
- Learning Evaluation Form