Many of the most successful companies have one thing in common – incredible customer service. These businesses go out of their way to make their customers feel appreciated, understood and cared for. The result is simple and powerful – a strong connection to the customer that goes deeper than the normal company-customer relationship. Our customer service training materials help participants to challenge and enhance the customer experience they offer; creating route maps to enable them to deliver customer excellence.
The training materials guide learners to understand what customer excellence means, challenging them to reflect and consider both to their internal and external customer’s demands. From here, participants are facilitated through a self-evaluation of the customer experience they currently offer, versus the target customer service they intend to provide in future. This gap analysis provides the foundation for learners to identify and map the critical skills and behaviours they will need to deliver to create a customer focussed culture and meet their customer excellence target.
The final modules navigate the essentials required to build a customer excellence strategy, including the development of supporting goals and objectives, along with measures of success to ensure their new customer focus remains on track and is delivered successfully.
The customer service training materials cover the critical leadership techniques and the essential skills needed to drive customer focus.
- Review the quality of current internal/external customer service
- Critically analyse customer expectations and demands
- Develop and drive a customer-focused strategy
- Challenge current methods and explore opportunities to improve and promote customer excellence through their area of responsibility
- Lead, manage and motivate to achieve higher customer service standards.
- Understanding who your customers are and determining their ‘real’ demands and expectations
- Assessing the current levels of service provided and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing a customer excellence strategy and setting objectives with critical success factors
- Understanding various influences and behaviours that impact customer excellence
- Defining ways of measuring, evaluating and changing plans and actions.
- Welcome and Scene Setting
- Customer Service training overview and objectives
- Defining Customer Service
- What does it mean?
- The customer journey
- Identifying internal and external customers
- Customer demands
- Customer Excellence
- Brands and competition
- Personal commitment
- Creating the Right Environment
- Target customer experience
- identifying and embedding critical skills and behaviours
- Leading a customer focussed culture
- Developing a Customer Excellence Strategy
- Strategy essentials
- Measuring success
- Commitment to Action
- Full day
- Script (Workshop)
- Materials Checklist
- Joining Instructions
- Trainer Guidance
- Flip Chart Guide
- Activity Briefs/Supporting Materials
- Learning Evaluation Form