Training Central’s commercial awareness training materials support participants in developing both their commercial and financial awareness through practical discussion and activity. Participants will explore the concept of commercial awareness, what it means to them, their team and the organisation. Through analysing current commercial activity and exploring different commercial techniques, participants will develop practical ways of enhancing their commercial edge.
Acting commercially aware can be a daunting prospect to most; frequently amplified when added to existing leadership and management responsibilities. However, there is no escaping the fact that development in the global economic environment is putting pressure on everyone to be commercially mindful.
In response, Training Central offers you a comprehensive, yet practical toolkit that equips participants with the fundamental skills and capabilities to become more commercially astute. Our commercial awareness training guides learners through an assessment of their current ability, identifying gaps and opportunities to develop. Internal and external drivers, along with control/influence factors are investigated, aiding learners to recognise and understand commercial thinking within a broader context. The training session culminates through reflection on the commercial relationships that each participant is engaged in, developing strategies and plans to maximise opportunities through each.
Like all our learning materials, Training Central’s commercial awareness training allows trainers and coaches to deliver straight from the box; everything is ready to go. See below for the included content – buy now, train now!
- Clearly identify what is meant by commercial awareness and how they can influence this
- Focus on activities that will drive a greater commercial gain for the organisation
- Clearly identify how their role contributes to and fits within the wider organisational objectives
- Identify and address internal and external factors that impact commercialism
- Concentrate on their own commercial strengths and weaknesses, and know how to improve these
- Implement a ‘commercial focus plan’ that makes a positive difference to their area of responsibility
- Exploring what commercial focus is about
- Assessing current levels of commercial awareness
- Practically applying commercial thinking techniques
- Reviewing internal and external drivers to commerciality
- Identifying control/influence factors that provide the most financial gain
- Analysing commercial relationships
- Developing a commercial action plan
- Full day
- Script (Workshop)
- Materials Checklist
- Joining Instructions
- Trainer Guidance
- Flip Chart Guide
- Activity Briefs/Supporting Materials
- Learning Evaluation Form