Training Central’s Working Through Change training materials enable participants to understand and apply practical tools and techniques to support them when working through change.
By understanding their own experiences, thoughts and feelings about previous, current and pending change programmes, participants will start to create a personal change ‘picture’. This will allow them to identify the appropriate coping mechanisms and approaches that will ensure they embrace any new change ‘journey’ equipped and confident.
Recognising the increasing pressure on organisations to be responsive to global competitive markets and more fundamental changes closer to home, these change management training materials are designed for participants operating at any level within an organisation. The training content allows learners to share their concerns and hesitation about change, with a focus on being ‘change ready‘ in the future. Given the continued economic uncertainty, the requirement for change management training materials has never been so pressing in contemporary business.
This training content can be supplemented with Training Central’s Leading Change training materials.
- Reflect on personal experiences of change and the impact of these
- Recognise the different emotional responses to change and what these mean to them
- Develop coping strategies for working through change
- Assess what change means and determine how it will affect them
- Identify the right questions to ask to get the information they require
- Develop a plan for managing their own ‘change journey’
- Understanding the personal impact of change – recognising thoughts and feelings
- Learning the emotional responses to change and how to navigate through these
- Understanding personal strengths and limitations
- Defining what questions to ask and who to ask
- Sharing ideas to support change
- Supporting self and others through change
- Developing coping strategies based on personal strengths and limitations
- Preparing to be ‘change ready’.
- 3.5 – 4 hours
- Script (Master Class)
- Materials Checklist
- Joining Instructions
- Trainer Guidance
- Flip Chart Guide
- Activity Briefs/Supporting Materials
- Learning Evaluation Form
- Change Management Templates