Our self-awareness training materials will help participants to understand the importance of raising self-awareness, developing their ability to see themselves objectively, and bringing clarity to their impact on others.
By having a good understanding of how they relate to others, participants will learn how to adjust their behaviour so they can build more positive relationships. Participants will explore their own weaknesses and emotional triggers, learning how to develop the self-control that will enable them to overcome these.
Learners will be supported to recognise their individual drivers, preferences and habits; developing ways of using this awareness in an effective and efficient way.
The training content provides objective support which enables learners to explore self-awareness in an enlightening and practical way, enhancing their management capability and impact; while enabling them to drive increased leadership impact.
- Describe individual values and beliefs and identify how these affect style and behaviour
- Understand current levels of self-awareness and how to enhance these
- Identify personal style and what this means to them and their role
- Identify ways of adapting individual style to enhance relationships
- Understanding individual drivers and preferences
- Critically reviewing individual strengths and limitations as a result
- Exploring management habits and the impact of these
- Developing a personal self-awareness kitbag
- Welcome and Introductions
- Where am I at?
- Explore current levels of self-awareness
- Identifying personal drivers and preferences
- Critically assess the impact of each on behaviours
- Exploring the impact of conscious and unconscious bias
- Adapting My Style
- Identifying and acknowledging management habits
- Explore personal style and impact on others
- Commitment to Action
- 3-3.5 hours
- Script (master class)
- Materials Check List
- Joining Instructions
- Trainer Guidance
- Flip Chart Guide
- Activity Briefs/Supporting Materials
- Learning Evaluation Form