Training Central’s communication skills training materials cover the key concepts that contribute to effective communication within an organisation, exploring the enablers and inhibitors that exist and how to best manage/overcome these.
The training materials explore the responsibility to create clarity and understanding through the messages we communicate, applying the Communication Cycle to illustrate this process. Tone of voice and communication style are evaluated, with a focus on identifying skills gaps for the organisation and each learner. This process allows scope for learners to practice a range of tools and techniques to strengthen their communication skills through coach facilitated practice and reflection.
The training session moves on to navigate the critical areas of stakeholder communication, building rapport, questioning and active listening; all of which feed the continued development of your learners’ confidence and competence at communicating with others.
The final session explores the role of communication within meetings. Time is allocated to analyse the meeting culture that exists within the workplace, creating opportunities to explore roles within meetings and how your learners can communicate with maximum impact when in a meeting environment.
Our communication skills training materials provide space for learners to practice and grow their skills, in addition to providing each with tools and techniques that will help them to communicate with confidence.
- Understand communication methods in the workplace and the impact of these
- Explain the organisational tone of voice and how to maximise this
- Enhance personal impact through applying practical communication know-how
- Maximise relationships with others through effective communication
- Play a positive and impactful role during meetings.
- Understanding how communication has evolved
- Exploring the organisation’s tone of voice
- Understanding your communication style and what this means
- Enhancing communication through rapport, body language, listening and questioning
- Handling different characters and situations effectively by applying the right communication techniques
- Developing practical communication strategies.
- Welcome and Scene Setting
- Communication Skills training overview and objectives
- Communication in Context
- Impossible to avoid
- All change
- What’s the impact?
- Communication Cycle
- Workplace Communication
- Tone of voice
- Communication methods
- Managing an email culture
- Tips to help
- Communication Style and Impact
- My communication style
- Skills and techniques
- Building rapport
- Body language
- Active listening
- Applying the skills
- Engagement of communication?
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Maximising stakeholder communication
- Communication in Meetings
- Your meeting culture
- Meeting roles
- How do you communicate in meetings?
- Effective meeting communication habits
- Commitment to Action
- Full day
- Script (Workshop)
- Materials Checklist
- Joining Instructions
- Trainer Guidance
- Flip Chart Guide
- Activity Briefs/Supporting Materials
- Learning Evaluation Form