Who Said It? will test your delegates’ general or organisational knowledge. The quiz can also be used to assess your learner’s knowledge of your specific training session. If you are that way inclined, you can really test your delegates by mixing up questions to cover multiple subjects/business areas.
- Four or more
You will need to think of a couple of organisation related quotes to add to your pile. Pull lines from the organisation’s values or mission statements, to see who recognises them first.
You can add another dimension to the game by asking the delegates to create their own buzzer sound – the wilder, the better!
Keep a tally of the scores as your delegates answer.
Explain that you are going to read out a couple of famous quotes and it’s their job to guess the origin of the quotes. There is a range of categories, so be prepared!
Each correct answer gets one point.
- I think, therefore I am
- There’s no place like home
- Good things come to those that wait
- Just Do It
- Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates: You never know what you’re gonna get
- You might say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
- Full instructions for running the training energiser
- Answers to the quotes provided