Explain to your group that they are going to play a little icebreaker called Who, What, Why and How?
Explain that you will hand each of them a question. They will have 5-minutes to think of their response, then each person will take it in turns to share their answers to the group.
Once they have answered one question, get them to swap randomly, so they can answer a second question. You can repeat this process as often as time will allow.
You will need to print off the questions and have them ready to hand out to the group.
An example of some of the open questions available in the downloadable content:
- What do your friends and family value you for, and why?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning, and why?
- What is your most treasured memory, and why?
- If you could be an ambassador for any charitable trust/organisation, which would it be, and why?
- What would be your desert island track, and why?
- Full instructions and trainer notes for running the training icebreaker
- Group number recommendations
- Full question set to play the game